Everyone is welcome on our swim team!
Because space is limited, we recommend contacting the coaches as soon as possible. We require kids to be at least 6 years old and in Level 4 or higher in our group swim lesson program. If you are not in our group swim lesson program, please contact the coaches for an evaluation. We practice on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 6:15am - 7:15am.
Download the EAC Dolphins Swim Team Spring 2013 Newsletter for more information including registration information and the practice schedule.
Interested in joining the swim team OR just have questions?
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Swimming on a Team
Swimming promotes physical activity:
- Physical development
- Aerobic endurance, flexibility, and coordination
- The most injury free of children's sports
- Great outlet for excess energy
- Stress relief
Swimming develops life skills:
- Time management and self-discipline
- Setting and achieving goals
Swimming enhances social interactions through:
- Relationships with coaches
- New friendships based on a common interest
- Teamwork: sharing a lane, exercising with a partner, relays
Swimming improves health:
- Burns calories, improves metabolism
- Builds muscle mass, cardio-respiratory fitness
- Low impact on joints
- Stress Relief
Swim Team Results!
Swim Team Swim Goals
Swimmer of the Month 2012-2013 Season!
End of the 2012-2013 Season Awards!